Cold Storage Lighting Solutions
Save energy, improve productivity and increase sustainability in your cold storage facility
Cold storage environments provide numerous challenges relative to lighting and energy efficiency. Hubbell Lighting is well equipped to address these challenges with a complete line of lighting solutions for cold storage environments. Upgrading old lighting fixtures to Hubbell Lighting’s newest energy saving technology allows you to enjoy the following benefits:
- Lower operating and energy costs utilizing the latest LED, fluorescent, and E-HID products
- Improved employee efficiency, accuracy and morale by providing the right quality and quantity of light
- Reduced maintenance costs and fewer downtime incidents with long life sources
- Thermal load reductions and chiller maintenance savings
Many fixtures made in the U.S.A.
Hubbell Industrial KOOLBAY® LED luminaires were installed to replace aging less efficient metal halide fixtures. The KOOLBAY’s provided exceptional results not only in lighting the area but with excellent energy savings. The unique LED system coupled with closed optics offer a perfect combination in solving cold storage lighting challenges where temperatures average 0° F (-18°C).
Notes: The ‘after photos’ have zero photoshop manipulation, no levels, brightness, or color correction. From my view your company makes a great product! – Lynn Howlett, Photographer
Cold Storage Lighting Products
KOOLBAY™ LED FREEZER HIGHBAY
By using only one third the wattage of a typical HID highbay fixture – while delivering high quality, good color LED light – this fixture is one of the most energy efficient options available in the marketplace for cold storage applications.
- Long LED life, up to 50,000 hrs
- Low BTU load
- Instant on
- Low glare
- Operating temperature range (-25°C to 25°C)
ECOBAY® 200w E-HID
Designed for "one-for-one" replacement of 400w MH fixtures, the 200w E-HID ECOBAY® is the most advanced electronic HID technology available, delivering 100 lumens per watt with over 53% energy savings.
- User-friendly installation
- Save $216 for every 400w MH fixture replaced (based on $0.10/KWH)
- Over 15 optics available
- Low profile, light weight ballast
- Operating temperature range (-30°C to 55°C)
XFSW – SEVERE FIBERGLASS LOW/HIGH BAY
4- or 6-Lamp IP67 rated NSF rated and 5VA fire rated low/high bay ideal for cold temperatures.
- IP67 Rated for hose down, wet locations
- NSF Rated for Splash Zone, suitable for food production areas
- 5VA (f1) fire rated materials
- Fiberglass housing and tough injection molded lens
- 6-Lamp T5HO cross section UL approved at operating temperature of -18°C to 40°C
LED V Series fixtures are offered in die-cast pendant, ceiling, wall outlet and stanchion mounts common to incandescent vaportite applications.
- Long LED life, up to 50,000 hrs versus 750 - 2,600 hrs incandescent
- Only 18.7w per fixture versus 150w
- 70% energy savings over traditional incandescent units
- Can be retrofitted to existing Hubbell Vaportite fixture mounts
- Frosted glass globe or flat acrylic downlighting optics
- Operating temperature range (-25°C to 40°C)
PG SERIES INDOOR OR OUTDOOR WET LOCATION LISTED DIECAST ALUMINUM LED EMERGENCY LIGHTING UNIT
Wet location listed emergency lighting unit for indoor or outdoor installation featuring long-life, high-output LEDs. Low profile housing available in four powder coat finishes: dark bronze, white, black and platinum silver.
- Four long-life (48,000 hours), high-output LEDs
- LEDs configured in redudant pairs
- Design optimized wide area illumination patterns
- No heads to aim, no adjustments to make
- Operating temperature range (-30°C to 50°C)
- NiCad battery for long life 90 min emergency operation
- UL924 wet location listed, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code compliant